Thursday 24 July 2014

100 Happy Days - Days 14, 15, 16 & 17

Day 14 - The pleasure and warmth of a fantastic heater on such a cold day.

Day 15 - A room with a view.  Today I  attended a workshop on the second level of our building. This is a room that I don't visit quite to often and have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with its interesting view.  Early morning with the sun still rising, gentle rays of light spreading across roof tops was a calm and peaceful way to start my workshop. 

Day 16 - A catered lunch and it was delicious.  Sometimes we forget how nice it is to enjoy the simple pleasures of nice food.

Day 17 - Snowflakes.  Do you remember as a child, folding paper over and over again and then cutting shapes out with scissors to make snowflakes.  My young daughter has just learnt this little treasure and it is so much fun watching her make these.  Childhood innocence and happiness is such a joy to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment