Saturday 19 July 2014

100 Happy Days - Day 12

I have been quite time poor lately and haven't seen some of my friends as much as I would like.  Today I had some spare time and was fortunate enough to find that one of my close friends also had some time up her sleeve.  So a quick visit was had.  A delicious coffee, a bite to eat and a wonderful catch up, had me leaving my friends house feeling extremely happy and also very lucky to count her as one of my close friends.

My dear friend Miss S accepts me exactly as I am, she never judges and even though we may not have seen each other for quite awhile, our relationship is one that simply falls into place immediately.  It's relaxing, uncomplicated and supportive, so I am very lucky because it's true friendship indeed.

Love you Miss S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment