Thursday 28 August 2014

100 Happy Days - Days 58, 59, 60,61 & 62


Day 58
Another great sunny day and a fantastic run.

Day 59
A neighbours pretty garden.  I went for a quick walk today after work.  We have recently moved and I was walking down a street I had not been in before.  I came across a pretty garden full of colourful flowers and sweet smelling roses, it was a lovely way to finish off my walk.

Day 60
A crisp morning.  This morning it was really fresh, however, the sky was blue.  I particularly love these types of mornings.  The crispness in the air fills your lungs and lets you know you are alive and that beautiful blue sky lets you know its going to be fantastic day.

Day 61
A bbq for tea.  Today the weather was beautiful and sunny.  Tonight for tea we decided to have a bbq.  The food was great and the atmosphere was relaxed.  Bliss!

Day 62
"Good morning" cuddles.  I love them and they are a perfect way to greet the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment