Saturday 9 August 2014

100 Happy Days - Days 30 - 33

Day 30
I have to confess that today was a bit of a challenge in the 100 Happy Days.  Today was flat out with lots to get done, always racing the clock and worrying that it might not be achieved.  Happiness today was the moment when I lay in bed, stretch, relaxed and let out a sigh of relief.  The day was finishing and yes I had got it all done.

Day 31
A quick afternoon Tea with some work colleagues.  Work has been crazy lately so it was nice to take time out and relax with other staff members as well as have a few laughs.

Day 32
Visiting our new house for final inspection.  It's nearly moving time.

Day 33
A Saturday morning sleep-in!  

Our house has been on the market for nearly 2 months.  Open houses have been early Saturday mornings and boy have I missed one of my most favourite things.....a sleep in.   This morning I woke up early, remembered I had the morning off and rolled over, snuggled my doona and fell back to sleep.....ah bliss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment