Saturday 23 August 2014

100 Happy Days - Days 55 - 57

Day 55
Lunch with work friends, outside in the fresh air.

Day 56
This week I ended my busy working week with a quick run with my closest friend.  It was a beautiful, calm and sunny end to the day.  Running along our foreshore, taking in the magnificent views of the ocean and spending quality time with my friend truly is happiness.

Day 57
Watching the breeze move through our trees.  Today there was a bit of wind around, I love watching it weave its magic as it makes it way through our trees.  If you've read my other posts, then you will know that I am a huge tree lover.  I find it very relaxing to take a few minutes, be calm and watch as the breeze pushes branches and leaves to and from as well as to listen to the rustle and whisper that the breeze makes when doing this.  In life it's the small things that count.  Stop, relax and take time to notice and enjoy your environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment